Fewer than a quarter of all healthcare decision makers in private practice feel confident to tackle the MIPS program and understand how it will impact their practices.* Most practices lack a strategic plan and defined activities to keep up with the changes in value based care. Now, through an arrangement with New York State, Strategic Interests can offer small to medium sized practices in Western NY up to two years of free technical advice, coaching, mentoring and work plan development to help transform your practice and guide you into the shift towards value-based care. APC practice transformation services help practices deliver high-quality, coordinated care, earn payment incentives, and prepare to thrive under the new, quality-focused payment arrangements.
Benefits to Providers
Technical assistance includes:
- A complete practice needs assessment and evaluation to identify gaps and map out a work plan designed to get practices prepared for value-based care (VBC)
- Free practice transformation services and support in the implementation of new team-based care, care coordination, and care management methodologies and workflows, leading to increased savings, improved outcomes, and patient satisfaction
- Development of a customized curriculum, training, and delivery of skilled coaching and guidance to successfully implement workflow changes and achieve transformation milestones
- Tracking 2014 PCMH programs to 2017 recognition
- Western NY practices in Erie, Niagara, Genesee, Orleans, Wyoming, Allegany and Cattaraugus counties are eligible.
Space is limited and practices will be supported on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact SI today to ensure your spot: APC@StrategicIinterests.com.
Practices with sites that provide primary care services including internal medicine, family medicine, and pediatrics practices are eligible to participate in Advanced Primary Care.
Advanced credit is available for practices who have completed federally-funded transformation (e.g. TCPI, DSRIP-supported PCMH, MU).
Contact Strategic Interests to discuss your practice’s eligibility to obtain Advanced Primary Care technical assistance at 585-797-2360 or email APC@StrategicInterests.com
*KPMG / AMA Survey June 28, 2017: Physicians Found to be Unprepared for Quality Reporting: Survey