Digital Rochester is hosting a round table discussion on making Rochester, NY a national leader in the digital health market and Strategic Interests’ president Al Kinel is serving as a panelist. The event is to be held at Irondequoit Country Club on Friday, February 9, 2018 and is presented by DR’s Healthcare Technology Special Interest Group. “Transforming Rochester into a Powerful Digital Health Ecosystem” will cover how entities such as the local or state government, universities, investment community and private sector providers can collaborate to make Rochester an innovative healthcare ecosystem.
Panelists will discuss successes to date along with how the community can come together to create a thriving healthcare ecosystem in Rochester that will benefit the private and public sectors. A thriving healthcare ecosystem will ensure graduates stay in town and provide a digital health experience to the local community without investing a large amount of resources.
· Aaron Burton – VP of Innovation, Rochester Regional Health
· Ray Dorsey – David M. Levy Professor of Neurology and Director of the Center for Health + Technology, University of Rochester
· Vincent Esposito – Regional Director, Empire State Development
· Rami Katz – COO, Excell Partners
· Al Kinel – CEO, Strategic Interests
· Sujatha Ramanujan – Managing Director, Luminate Accelerator
· Ken Rosenfeld – CEO, eHealth Technologies
Registration, refreshments and networking begin at 7:30. The presentation and panel discussion will go from 8:00 to 9:30, followed by networking until 10 am. This event is sponsored by DR’s Healthcare Technology SIG sponsors New York State HIMSS and iVEDix.